Regarding the anti-White terror attack in Wisconsin.
Black man driving a car through a Christmas parade killing five, including children. The suspect has released rap-songs about killing Whites.
A few thoughts:
1. Don't forget how much our enemies hate us.
To understand this level of hatred, one must understand ressentiment (I elaborate on this in Podcast Episode 3. Ultimate Redpill).
2. Basically everything happening in the US at the moment – including the Rittenhouse trial – is about race. Everyone (except for various 'conservatives') understands this. To desperately try to make it about something else is misleading and cowardly.
3. If you love your children and your people you must work for a separation from groups that, on average, have shown to be dangerous to your people.
4. It is better to be safe than sorry. It is better to be a 'Right-wing extremist' than a coward.
5. Things are not going to get better.